Etang des Deux Pierres - Carp Fishing Holidays
Etang des "Deux Pierres" is owned and run by Graham Wall.
Graham is an angler with more than forty years experience of fishing a great variety of waters, from small club waters at home, to the mighty lakes of France, Romania and South Africa.
Etang des Deux Pierres is a stunning 14 acre lake with an island, and it is set in the famous Champagne region of France - just ten minutes from the market town of Vitry le Francois, an easy 4 hour drive (with a stop) from the ports of Calais and Dunkerque.
The lake is fully enclosed and has lockable gates. There are 10 swims, some of which could easily be doubles for a maximum of 8 anglers. This gives anglers plenty of room, with some swims having the option of fishing the island and others having plenty of open water.
There are various features to each swim, although the lake bed is fairly uniform and mainly gravel, this helps to ensure that the fish visit most areas, giving all swims a good chance.
There are no poisson chat, bream or crayfish present in the lake.
There are English style toilets and shower facilities at one end of the lake, with an additional flush toilet for the swims located away from the main toilet and shower block.
There are also facilities for charging of batteries for bait boats, phones etc. And of course adequate freezer and fridge space for bait and food.
What we offer
- Stunning 14 Acre lake with Island
- Excellent location in the Champagne region of France
- Easy 4 hour drive (with a stop) from Calais
- Good Shower & Toilet Facilities with Fridge and Freezers
- More than 40 Carp over 50lbs to 66lbs
- More than 100 Carp over 40lbs
- Approximately 300 Carp in total
- Maximum 8 anglers for lake exclusive or 6 anglers for non exclusive bookings.